Gunslinger Team Challenge at Sparrwohawk 2014
Registrations are open, and some thirteen teams are confirmed to date:
- Gun City is generously donating two Ranger AR15s and ammunition for use as common guns by precision shooters (will be used on the two Jungle Lane stages and one Night Shoot stage)
- A coach is available for those who may be competing for the first time - Matthew Bruce - will be providing support through all shooting stages
- Competitors are coming from New Caledonia and Australia
- Darryn Haffenden and Stuart Daniell (both previous ROs, and experienced Gunslingers) are allocated as operators to make up teams for precision shooters without partners
- Philip Moore and Lake Sinclair are confirmed as ROs, and Shane Cossar as Match Director
- Catering is being arranged for all meals
- Accomodation is being allocated as registrations are made, and some beds are still available
The Monday is a weather contingency. And if not required there will be reshoot and other shooting activities until mid-day on the Monday.
Dieu n’est pas pour les gros bataillons, mais pour ceux qui tirent le mieux.
God is not on the side of the biggest battalions, but of the best shots.